With Company response
5.0

I ordered online from this company the week of christmas. I was anexious to receive my items as they were purchased as a christmas gift.

When I received my items 4 of them were too small and I went by their sizing chart. I contacted their customer service department and they worked diligently to rectify the problem. I was not satisfied with the fact that if you have a sizing issue and need to return the items you will have to pay the shipping both ways for the items. I spent 200 as the first purchase not only did I pay for express shipping and not receive the items as promised by them, but they split the shipping to me and 4 dresses were too small.

I was upset but however they did rectify the problem quickly. In spite of the misunderstanding I will continue to do business with them in the future

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Fashionmia Pros: I like the variety and low prices, Are very helpful and reliable, Good value for money and good customer service.

• Great dress

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

It's delighted to know you are satisfied with our service :) Welcome visiting us again !