With Company response Not resolved

Just want the world to know about the shady business practices of this retailer. On March 27, 2018, another lax representative from their organization contacted me after posting my comments on Pissed Consumer website and as usual did nothing to return my money.

Whom ever responded to my comment that they had a wonderful experience really need to get their reality checked!

The proof to what this retailer is stating that they provide stellar customer service can be directly compared to the thousand of complaints filed and open for public view with US FTC. All Fashion Mia can do at this point to save face is to return my money from a sell transacted in November 2017. As for the merchandise, I return it to them and it's their possession since December 2017. So how ever you look at it Fashion Mia stole my money! And, Fashion Mia is nothing more than a den of thieves!

Signed,

Extremely Pissed Off!!!!

Review about: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: never received refund of my money!.

I didn't like: All the lying, That they stole my money, Not being able to speak with someone, Dispute managers.

Comments

Here's the order number for the 20th time! B2109519.

What payment issued? Fashion Mia has never issued a refund payment to me. Paypal? I gave you a bankcard to render payment and now you are stating that refund must be made by Paypal?

Seriously?Mastercard and Visa are accepted worldwide, merchant refunds can be done after a sale up to one year as long as it goes back to the original card. You should know this, so what is the problem? Simple as I'm stating this fact; its just that simple to be done. Fashion Mia is drawing this matter out.

How about this, since my funds are being held and your company is obviously gaining interest on the funds sitting in a bank account somewhere. The interest needs to be returned, too!I'm not going in to details again the reason for the refund. A description to the transaction and what was the problem with the sale has been stated twice on Pissed Consumer website and as well the numerous contact to Fashion Mia in my efforts to resolve this matter prior to posting on the website. And, I'm not contacting the order department again, for what?Far as I am concern, this matter is not resolved because another lax response with the purposeful intents of efforts towards re-establishing public appeal for your organization as an upstanding internet retailer.Trust is a very important component in retailer/customer relationships and once its broken.

At that point, its close doors for a firm! However, resolution for my refund is the main point of my response to yours and I want my money!SignedExtremely Pissed Customer!

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused again, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly. Besides, since your payment was completed more than 2 months, we cannot directly refund to you from our account.

We need to contact Paypal to issue the refund. This may take some more time.Thank you for your consideration in advance.FashionMia

to Fashionmia Response #1472952

Here's the order number for the 20th time! B2109519.What payment issued?

Fashion Mia has never issued a refund payment to me. Paypal? I gave you a bankcard to render payment and now you are stating that refund must be made by Paypal?Seriously? Mastercard and Visa are accepted worldwide, merchant refunds can be done after a sale up to one year as long as it goes back to the original card.

You should know this, so what is the problem? Simple as I'm stating this fact; its just that simple to be done. Fashion Mia is drawing this matter out.How about this, since my funds are being held and your company is obviously gaining interest on the funds sitting in a bank account somewhere. The interest needs to be returned, too!I'm not going in to details again the reason for the refund.A description to the transaction and what was the problem with the sale has been stated twice on Pissed Consumer website and as well the numerous contact to Fashion Mia in my efforts to resolve this matter prior to posting on the website.And, I'm not contacting the order department again, for what?

Far as I am concern, this matter is not resolved because another lax response with the purposeful intents of efforts towards re-establishing public appeal for your organization as an upstanding internet retailer.Trust is a very important component in retailer/customer relationships and once its broken.The damage is irreparable to a business, the best advertisement is word of mouth because its free! I predict at the current course Fashion Mia is heading it will be only a matter of time that it will catch up and there will not be enough customer base to support operations.At that point, its close doors for a firm!However, resolution for my refund is the main point of my response to yours and I want my money!SignedExtremely Pissed Customer!

Fashionmia Recently Discussed