Fashionmia - Fashion Mia is deceptive

I ordered and paid for 8 dresses from Fashion Mia on the 27th of November 2015.2 months and several emails and a couple of phone calls later, i got 6 very badly made cheap copies of the lovely dresses displayed on their site as the attached photos show..

Luckily for me, my brother was able to obtain a full refund (after i sent the items back through EMS) because we paid via paypal.

Fashionmia is a fraudulent company and the photos of clothing displayed on their website are definitely not made by them.I also believe all the positive reviews are made by agents of the company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 07 #1170148

I can't manage to get the refund. Count yourself lucky. Clearly a lesson to be learned here in Buy American.

Jun 11 #1171610

I too have been given run around by paypal...if u used them and used debit transaction thru ur bank and report

May 27 #1165523

I agree with you about the positive reviews, being made by their workers. I have been all over the internet trying and get information on how to get my money back. They seem to get away with stealing. I don't have, want, or need PayPal. They took the money just fine, they should return it.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.