I ordered and paid for 8 dresses from Fashion Mia on the 27th of November 2015.2 months and several emails and a couple of phone calls later, i got 6 very badly made cheap copies of the lovely dresses displayed on their site as the attached photos show..
Luckily for me, my brother was able to obtain a full refund (after i sent the items back through EMS) because we paid via paypal.
Fashionmia is a fraudulent company and the photos of clothing displayed on their website are definitely not made by them.I also believe all the positive reviews are made by agents of the company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order, through my Facebook on my cell phone, for $91.51 on September 9th. I have not received a confirmation email or tracking information. It is now the..."
- "SIZES ARE NOT ACCURATE. CHEAP POLYSTER MATERIAL. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORTHLESS AND USES DECEITFUL TACTICS TO GET CUSTOER TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW, TO SEEMINGLY ACT TO PROVIDE..."
- "Great service in a timely matter..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "We are one of the leading British Government registered Brokers, Agent and investors based in Beijing with subsidiary offices all over Europe. We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "I ordered a smart phone (Ulefone be touch 2 which cost $229) and a smart watch which cost $33 (Total = $263) on the 31st of July 2015 with order..."