Gjoa Haven, Nunavut
With Company response Not resolved

I had placed an order with an online clothing merchant "Fashion Mia".

My purchase was April 12,2016,and it is now May 18 and did not receive my order. I've asked for a refund after cancelling the order process and they denied it!.It obviously appears this Fashion Mia website is a scam.

You can also look at the costumer reviews on the Sitejabber website about Fashion Mia.

It has a $h!tty and rude customer service that some barely speak English.

I would never ever recommend this Fashion Mia clothing store to anyone!

I also thought I'd just warn the rest of you out there(other than Fashion Mia,lol)

If ya'll can please spread this picture on Facebook so Fashion Mia does not continue to scam.

Cheers

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Fashionmia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia and fashionmia shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your order from Fashionmia.

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience about the problem you mentioned here.

May I have your order number if you do not mind. Rest assure that we will check it for you and deal with the refund immediately.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Customer Service from Fashionmia E-mail: linda@fashionmia.com