Astoria, New York
100% full With Company response Not resolved

I ordered 5 dresses a month ago.

The shipment was partial.

The dresses were cheap (polyester material and poor couture) an some didn't fit.

The return was impossible as any regular shipment was more expensive than the dresses themselves.

One dress was never shipped even though I was informed prior to finding out (when I contacted them) that it was not in the stock. Not only that, they refused to refund me for the dress and tried to sell me some other items.

It is a disaster and an absolute frustration.

THE WORST SCAM EXPERIENCE THAT ANY BUYER WOULD UNDERGO.

FASHION MIA SHOULD BE STOPPED!!!

Review about: Dress Refund Requested.

I didn't like: Misleading pictures, That i never got my refund, I did not like it.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $22
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

#1172036
Fashionmia Response

Dear friend,sorry to hear that you have an unpleasant shopping experience.Please accept our sincere apology.Could you please email me your order number and your problem details to doris@fashionmia.com? I will definitely give you a satisfactory answer.

Doris...Or whoever your real name is who are you kidding you're not going to help this person out just like you're not going to help out the hundreds of others that want refunds for the crappy clothing that you are advertising and scamming people with..

it's bad enough we have to wait months to get the order only to open up too horrible items..I want my money back...

you ***..and it takes a lot to make me curse!

Xian, Shaanxi, China #1169231

Dear friend,

It is a pity to see that your shopping experience with us is not pleasant.We treat the satisfaction of our customers as our priority.Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused to you.You have not received one of your products and have not received the refund either?

Could you please email me your order number and your problem details to doris@fashionmia.com?We will try our best to help you solve your problems.

to Fashionmia Response #1171002

Awww you're concerned about her refund are you?***!

Just posting that on here so that others will see it and take it that you are an up and up company and actually do respond...

she probably will never see it!That's the bottom line of how your so-called company works

to Anonymous Xian, Shaanxi, China #1172035
Fashionmia Response

Dear friend, thank you for your comment.We are a legit company and respect every customers.

But we do not accept libel. If you have any questions or misunderstanding, please email me to doris@fashionmia.com.

I promise i will try my best to explain.Thank you

to Fashionmia Response #1172139

You are really full of it. Sweet talks are never good erasers for bad business. Be honest and admit your outraging scams, at least you get some respect.

to Fashionmia Response #1171020