With Company response Not resolved
4.9

I have bought 10 desses from fashionmia and I absolutely love them.The material for all the dresses were excellent and well designed.

There was also a sale going on and I got the dresss at fantastic prices. They are gorgeous dresses and they fit very well. I have added 3 photos as examples of the dresses I bought. Only one does not fit and they have offered me a coupon compensation.

Excellent business and great communication skills. Well done and thank you ever so much.

I will make purchases from you in the future, especially when there is a sale.Have a lovely day.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with clothesthe delivery time and their quick response to emails. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of fashionmia dress. Fashionmia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Xian, Shaanxi, China #1242837
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for taking the time providing your feedback with us:)

Fashionmia Recently Discussed