Fashionmia - Fake company

988 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

This company is a scam, making big business out of- if sending order at all- sending buyers trash fabric.They have been around for a while- and people really should be reading reviews on companys before buying.

I made an impulse order, and was about to order some more items- but luckily came across some reviews on the company, and changed my mind. Have to say I was 'happily surprised' by getting a package at all- and overall it came quite quick- within 13 days. (Totally unexpected, after reading about customers having had to wait for months, if getting anything at all, I could at first not understand what on earth had arrived in that package I was holding at the post office...) About the item: What was sent out as called 'a dress', was really.. Horrible.

The fabric was sewn together having the similar alikeness with a dress- but something had obviously gone terribly wrong in the making. I was happy to see the seams around the armholes being there- so was not with the neck-opening- described as 'V- neck' on theire page.. :-) There was no seam in the neck-opening- but the Lace Was Cut! (imagine cut lace..), with no sign of trying to cover up, or mend the 'wound' of this fabric.

I will put pictures of the object, called "green dress", as this was given an opportunity on this review page.

When it comes to positive reviews on this shop, you sometimes can read about dis-satisfied customers having been told that they will get their refund, or part of it, only if they go along with putting out positive reviews on their shop.

I don't belive these positive reviews.I'm quite sure most of these are fake.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Fast shipping
  • What I disliked
    • Fabric material is different than pictured
    • Company sending fake product

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
988 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about
×