With Company response Not resolved
4.8

I am wary of ordering footwear (particularly) on line, sticking normally to stores which I can visit should I have a problem.I saw a pair of boots on-line being sold by Fashionmia, I loved them.

I looked around for something similar but could not find anything, So I took the plunge and ordered them. Best thing I have ever done, they were fantastic. Since then I am a regular customer, the products are great, good value for money and the Customer Service has been brilliant. There was going to be a delay with an item which I had ordered, they let me know and asked if I wanted to wait or get something else.

At that time there was nothing I particularly wanted s they refunded my wallet for a later date.

If I have had a query, the reply is always prompt and courteous.Would I recommend them - I DO !!!!!!!

Review about: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Quality of the product i ordered, Great customer service.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1318217
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for your post,you've been so generous to share it all.