With Company response Not resolved
3.9

I ordered this dress and was very excited to try it on when it arrived.Everything about the dress is beautiful.

Sheer, flowing, silky fabric that is very slimming. I'm 5'7" size 8 with a 36C bust and the dress looked wonderful but it does run one size too small. I ordered the medium and should of ordered a large. I will be sending it back for a larger size.

The length of dress is just at the knees that gives you a classic look with heels. The sleeves are a perfect length that just cover the elbow without being uncomfortable.

I was asked to write a review but I planned on doing it anyway.Satisfied with the overall look of the dress.

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1269687
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for your order and sharing here with us :)

you must be amazing on that dress !

Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Fashionmia - Jacket Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Fashionmia "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..." Read more Fashionmia - Do NOT order from this company!! Fashionmia "Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful yellow dress in size 6 & 8 for my daughter's role as Belle in her 8th grade Spring Concert in 5/17. Paid for..." Read more Fashionmia - I Love Mia Fashions !!! I do not have an issue today. Fashionmia "I discovered MiaFashions online just before the Chinese New Year (2017). MiaFashions was the third Chinese online fashion company I discovered online for the last 5 years, although totally by..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more