With Company response Not resolved
1.3

WOW, Dollar Tree sells better quality clothing than Fashionmia!!!

The dress pictured and what I received in the mail were 2 entirely different things.The dress was thin, about 2 sizes too small, even though it said it was labeled the size I ordered and the material was so thin it was like tissue paper.

Since it came from China, forget sending it back for a refund, you pay for shipping.

They do not send a call tag or prepaid package for it. They offered me a $9.00 credit but did not tell me how to apply it to my next purchase. Personally they should NOT be advertising on Facebook.

I thought Facebook had better quality advertisers than that.But I guess it's all about the money.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of fashionmia dress from Fashionmia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no refund given, how small they were, poor quality products and not able to speak with someone on the phone at fashionmia. Author liked the most clothes look. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Zigsmom,

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.

And we are sincerely sorry that our products do not meet your expectations.

May I have your order number if you do not mind. Thus, we can check it for you here and deal with it if you are not satisfied with the result previously.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Customer Service from Fashionmia E-mail: linda@fashionmia.com