Fashionmia - Dress~poor quality and wrong size
WOW, Dollar Tree sells better quality clothing than Fashionmia!!!
The dress pictured and what I received in the mail were 2 entirely different things.The dress was thin, about 2 sizes too small, even though it said it was labeled the size I ordered and the material was so thin it was like tissue paper.
Since it came from China, forget sending it back for a refund, you pay for shipping.
They do not send a call tag or prepaid package for it. They offered me a $9.00 credit but did not tell me how to apply it to my next purchase. Personally they should NOT be advertising on Facebook.
I thought Facebook had better quality advertisers than that.But I guess it's all about the money.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Clothes look
What I disliked
- No refund given
- How small they were
- Poor quality products
- Not able to speak with someone on the phone at fashionmia
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses a month ago. The shipment was partial. The dresses were cheap (polyester material and poor couture) an some didn't fit. The return was impossible as any regular..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "I ordered about 8 items from them. I received one and the quality was god awful. The other 7 items either never got to me or were never..."
- "Not just amazing, *** amazing! Rather than going out to restaurants that served bland expensive meals, I've been exploring the ready to cook section in the meat department. Every time..."
- "This is regarding 2 Lazy-Boy recliners. Back in January I bought 2 matching recliners. These happened to be number 5&6 chairs. Four years ago I hurt my back really bad..."
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."