With Company response Not resolved

This dress was very deceiving, material not of quality, sizing inaccurate. I see why the prices are so cheap.

I would not shop here again. I was expecting a better product, I actually saw this product online and thought that even though this product was cheap but it just might have a little bit of quality to it. But after receiving it I was very disappointed. I will not recommend this site nor would I recommend these clothing.

With online shopping it is hard to know what you will receive but to advertise such a website that show clothing to look expensive and receive them and thy are cheap that's not good. I also think that this company should state somewhere on their site that the quality of the clothes are not what they appear.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Feb 11, 2017.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1286372
Fashionmia Response

Hello, thank you for your order from Fashionmia. There is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. If the items came with defection or bad quality, or is not as advertised on the website, please send me a few photos to lollie.zou@orderplus.com with your order number, I would surely help you with your problem.

FashionMia