With Company response Not resolved

Worst buy ever. The clothes are too big even if a make the purchase based on their size chart. They refuse to refund me. I have too send them bach at my fee. They accept to give me a credit for half of the amount if I make 4 reviews of 5 stars with a minimum of 30 words each. This is wath I call Fraud. Here's a copy or the email!

Dear Customer ,

Sincerely sorry the late reply due to Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival holiday.

Here are the 4 websites, you can post the reviews on them. Please make sure the review contains more than 30 words and each review should be different content.

Then send us the links or screenshots of your reviews, then we will confirm and send you the dresses. Thanks.

Have a nice weekend.

Best regards,

Alexa

Customer Service Team

www.fashionmia.com

Please click on "YES" or "NO" to let us know. We will be using your feedback to serve you better.

===========================================================================

Fashionmia Resolution Center

In any case you are not satisfied with our customer support's response, you can file a dispute by going to our Resolution Center:

www.fashionmia.com/resolution

Your case will be taken care of by our dispute management team in first

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fashionmia customer care from Fashionmia. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $44 and wants Fashionmia to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very bad experience at fasion mia and return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Van Nuys, California, United States #1247256

Fcking chinese company!

FashionmiaCares
Xian, Shaanxi, China #1239512
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Sincere apology for the inconvenience here, would you please offer me your order number? Or please email me with your order number and problems at lollie.zou@orderplus.com.

We will be checking the order soon and get back to you with answers.

Thank you very much.