With Company response Not resolved
2.3

I bought some new clothes from the website Fashionmia.com.I received all except on of the items I purchased.

The sizes were all off and the clothes were of poor quality. I emailed the company for a refund. I was sent a RMA number to return the items: I mailed the items back through priority mail and paid for delivery confirmation. Weeks later I inquired and was told they had not received.

I checked after a month had passed the company stated they had not received my return. This back and forth with them went on for months. Finally the company said in June they would send me a refund to my original form of payment. I had to first have them items listed as a merchandise credit on my account and after this is done I can request a full monetary credit back to my original form of payment.

The merchandise credit appeared and I requested the money be sent back to my credit account. I has been well over four months and the money has not be credit to my account. I keep emailing them back and Kitty (customer service representative) keeps stating it is taking longer than normal for refunds to be processed. We will return your money as soon as possible.

I am not sure was soon as possible means to them. It has been almost a year since I placed the original order and I still haven't received a refund.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE BUT ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.They are a total rip-off.

Review about: Fashionmia Clothing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return process.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to Angie.wang@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia

to Fashionmia Response #1381177

Ms. Wang I emailed as requested I do not expect a resolution because this is what your company does best it ignores the customers and rips people off but I will make it my business to make sure no one ever orders from your company again.

Fashionmia Recently Discussed