Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Featured

I placed my order for several clothing items on December 4, 2015, to give to my daughters for Christmas.It is now January 8, 2016 and I don't have one single item from that order yet!

Turns out, they didn't even begin processing the order until January 30th, when I filed a dispute, asking where the F- my order was! Now, There are 4 items in the states in transit, 2 items still over seas, and 1 item that isn't even processed yet. I am a patient person, but this is absolutely ridiculous! The item that hasn't even been processed is a sweater...

I hope I get it before the weather gets warm again.I will NEVER shop from this site again!

Review about: Clothing.

I didn't like: Poor custumer services, Poor processing of orders, Poor delivery time.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Clothing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Oh my god this website is rubbish I never order from them again

Fashionmia - What I got was not what I order Fashionmia "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..." Read more Fashionmia - Is a joke Fashionmia "This is my 2nd order and my satisfaction level still low. Ordered overcoat, saw the picture on website look so good and see what I got then you decides, the..." Read more Fashionmia - Excellent Fashionmia "Shopping is very easy on site. I ordered and delivered fast. The selection of the products was very easy and the bodies were exactly on top. The cargo arrived very..." Read more Fashionmia - Click & bait, poor quality & horrendous refund process Fashionmia "As many of you here on this site, I kept seeing FashionMia's ads online which looked so enticing due to their good looking clothes and low prices. I've never ordered..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more