Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Featured on Facebook

I placed my order for several clothing items on December 4, 2015, to give to my daughters for Christmas.It is now January 8, 2016 and I don't have one single item from that order yet!

Turns out, they didn't even begin processing the order until January 30th, when I filed a dispute, asking where the F- my order was! Now, There are 4 items in the states in transit, 2 items still over seas, and 1 item that isn't even processed yet. I am a patient person, but this is absolutely ridiculous! The item that hasn't even been processed is a sweater...

I hope I get it before the weather gets warm again.I will NEVER shop from this site again!

Review about: Clothing.

I didn't like: Poor custumer services, Poor processing of orders, Poor delivery time.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Clothing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Submit review

Comments

Oh my god this website is rubbish I never order from them again

Fashionmia - Probably the most awful experience ever Fashionmia "I ordered about 8 items from them. I received one and the quality was god awful. The other 7 items either never got to me or were never..." Read more Fashionmia - Great clothes, great discounts, great everything. Fashionmia "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..." Read more Fashionmia - Review about Maxi Dress from Houston, Texas Fashionmia "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..." Read more Fashionmia Customer Care Review Fashionmia "I loved the purchases sadly I mistakenly orders the wrong size but these are high quality items. I would order again and they have amazing customer service. Very prompt responses...." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more