Featured

I placed my order for several clothing items on December 4, 2015, to give to my daughters for Christmas.It is now January 8, 2016 and I don't have one single item from that order yet!

Turns out, they didn't even begin processing the order until January 30th, when I filed a dispute, asking where the F- my order was! Now, There are 4 items in the states in transit, 2 items still over seas, and 1 item that isn't even processed yet. I am a patient person, but this is absolutely ridiculous! The item that hasn't even been processed is a sweater...

I hope I get it before the weather gets warm again.I will NEVER shop from this site again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor custumer services and shipping time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fashionmia clothing. Fashionmia needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Oh my god this website is rubbish I never order from them again