With Company response Not resolved

I order three blouses in november. They eventually arrived just before christmas and did'nt fit.

I then requested a return and refund and was told that i would have to pay the postage and as it was in the states, it probably wasn,t worth me doing it. After four further emails, i eventually got their address and returned the goods. I was azked to provide the refefence number, which i did. i was informed by ghe post office that the goodswould be received i n three days.

Fasion mia week later asked me to sendthem proof that i had returned the items ,which i did. WE are now at the endof february..

They have had their goods back for two months and despite dzily emails, i have still not hadmymoney back. I ve been told to be patidnt, ive been told to be understanding, ive been told they have processes to go through, ive been told they have system problems and so it goes on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Blouse.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia