Featured 100% full Not resolved

the size was supposed to be 5X, looked more like 5T, they told me if I left a positive review, they would send me something else?? why would I bother?? I'm done ordering from these fake websites that offer a bargain and is basically a waste of money cause you don't get the size you want,, return shipping cost more than the ordered item,, I guess I've lost money once again,, the people that reply back to you are obviously using some type of translation device cause it's broken English,, anyone that thinks they are getting a deal will be disappointed,, Consumers Beware!!!!!!!!!!

rip off artist for real

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of the and incorrect sizing chart. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fashionmia t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Fashionmia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments