Featured 100% full Not resolved

My first purchase and my last.I ordered a faux fur coat for $45.00.

What I received is a child sized, matted acrylic object, not at all a resemblance of the picture on their site, not the color as pictured; it is a grey body with some kind of matted collar; the picture is a black coat with a fur collar and fur cuffs. Its so disgusting, it's laughable. I emailed customer service eight times and attached pictures after their request to do so. After three weeks of this, the response I received today was that they are going to give me $13.00 back.

This is not a reputable online retailer and I do not recommend you bother.Pure garbage.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of fashionmia coat from Fashionmia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Fashionmia to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor quality and awful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Wow, that is horrible!Ugly, wrong size, and incorrect refund amount?

You should put another complaint into the Better Business Bureau.

Send copy of picture on their sight, your pic attached, the original receipt and refund receipt.Good luck!