With Company response Not resolved

I ordered a dress for my daughter and paid via paypal. The payment showed complete on paypal, and showed up in my bank account.

I received an email from fashionmia claiming they received payment... followed by multiple emails claiming they never received payment. I filed a dispute via paypal and their website. They then emailed me stating that they did receive my payment, but cannot do anything until I cancel my dispute with paypal.

However, when I type my order number in it still says payment not received. When you close a dispute with paypal, you cannot reopen it. I feel sure they know this, and are doing this just to scam us "stupid westerners" out of our money.

DO NOT SHOP ON FASHIONMIA.COM They are liars and thieves. Total scam artists.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Are thieves.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here.We are sorry for the problem you mentioned.Would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia

JustJen
to Fashionmia Response #1503454

LIAR...Kitty from Fashionmia.com4:32 AM (17 hours ago)to meImages are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from service@fashionmia.comDear customer,OK.

Since we have some process to go for issuing your refund, it will take some more time.We will help you transfer the money back to your original account which usually takes 7-15 working days for our financial department to deal with your $16.97 refund.I will try my best to ask my colleague to speed up the processing time and take your issue in first priority.

Your kindly understanding and patience will be highly appreciated.Have a blessed day! : )Best regards,KittyCustomer Service Teamwww.fashionmia.com