With Company response Not resolved

Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful yellow dress in size 6 & 8 for my daughter's role as Belle in her 8th grade Spring Concert in 5/17.Paid for expedited shipping which was a joke because as SOON as I submitted the order, I received a notice saying processing could take up to a week.

Paid $81. Received the dresses a week AFTER we needed them. Still considered keeping them since they were so cute on the website. However, in reality, the fabric was awful (felt like curtain material), the style wasn't as pictured (on website, fabric had a subtle sheen to it and the skirt had flattering pleats -- not the case!), there were strings hanging off the hemlines, and one of the zippers didn't even work.

They were awful and neither of them fit my daughter. Contacted the company and learned that I had to cover shipping for returns/refunds. Paid $6.65 in shipping AND provided them with all the info they requested including a tracking number. Nothing on their return policy about shipping costs being non-refundable.

It has been over a month since my original order and more than 3 weeks since I returned dresses and despite many email exchanges and a chat with customer service, still NO REFUND. And, because "the shipper has already performed their service" they are only willing to refund me $73.90. So because I fell for this bait/switch, I can't even recoup my initial expense!

Ready to call the BBB!Do not order from these people!

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Making return for refund difficult.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post, so sorry for the delay, we have sent you an email, would please check your inbox? Thank you.FashionMia

Fashionmia Recently Discussed