Everything stated on Fashionmia is a lie!!!

First off, if you decide to order anyway, MAKE SURE YOUR SIZE IS ACCORDING TO THEIR CHART!!!! These cloths come from China and their clothes charts are completely different from the US size charts.

If you make a mistake and need to return, forget it. You will NOT get your money back or a credit. It will take six weeks to get your order and that's a maybe. I regret ordering from them so very much and wish I had read these reviews first.

There clothes look so pretty and cheap. Believe me CHEAPLY made, every piece has to be "hand washed" because they will fall to pieces in a washing machine. I followed their instructions on a return. I returned two dresses the second day after they arrived.

I lost my money, contacting them by phone is useless and they do not answer email.

After numerous attempts I gave up and saw the big picture. What a shame, this company does not care about customers.

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

This is eerily similar to my experience with HelloCloth. Almost identical.

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia