With Company response Not resolved

Basically, I ordered two items from this website in September 2017. I did receive confirmation that the order was placed and items were paid for.

In my confirmation it does state to allow 3-5 working days for the order to be processed, but by October 2017 I had not received notification that the item(s) were shipped, therefore, I cancelled order. Once I did this the company responded the next day and apologized for the delay in response and provided a tracking number for one item and stated that the other item would be cancelled because it was out of stock. I requested a refund to my original card and further have returned the other item to the listed address on their website. I provided a tracking number and requested a refund for this item as well.

As of today (1/23/2017), I still have yet to receive my refund. Each time I ask for an update, it is always that they are still working on getting me a refund and that their system is slow and one time they stated that there was something wrong with it. My other problem is that all this is by email communication. The number, by google search, allows you to leave a message ONLY, and no one ever responds.

If you search the website, there is NO number listed for customer service. I will be submitting my complaint on all websites and social media to warn about this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Refund not received.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia