With Company response Not resolved

I made a purchase on 6 Sep 2016 of 7-8 dresses for approx.$90.

I kept only one dress for $15.15 and returned the other dresses thru US Postal and had the return certified with tracking#. I have emailed this company several times and still no resolution. Have contacted NYS attorney general with a claim to refund all of my money. They have no way of being contacted via phone and I believe they are not located in the US, except for a warehouse they would store their products and ship from there.

Very underhanded business and will not buy products on line without a credit card backing my purchases.

Will not buy from this company again.Lyz

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1283019
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for sharing your experience here. We are deeply sorry for the delay and inconvenience here.

Please do not worry and send us a copy of your order confirmation to lollie.zou@orderplus.com ,We will look into this issue and get back to you with the refund status.

Thank you.

FashionMia

to Fashionmia Response Oswego, New York, United States #1308594

I have contacted your customer service department and have received responses from numerous customer service representatives and they all ask me to send them copies o my order transaction.This has been ongoing since September, 2016.

So every individual in your customer service department (I don't believe exists--you just assign a name of another agent, who is not a real person but just a name).

You have no intention of returning my $80 and continue this procedure in hopes that I will stop asking for my refund and put the responsibility on m shoulders. You people are as crooked as ***-- You feel you have the upper hand here because you do not headquartered in this country, so it's easy to conduct this type of scam. Well what you are doing is quite profitable for Fashion Mia because if you refuse to refund 100 people a month with a refund due of $80 each, you have earned yourself a clean $8000.

Your operating expenses are not very high as you probably use the same outfits over and over again and have a non-existant customer service department.

Your largest expense it seems to me, is the internet time used to make ill-intended responses.

EVERYONE SHOULD AVOID BUYING ON LINE FROM A COMANY WITH NO LEGITIMATE CREDENTIALS. THAT IS WHY IS IS PRUDENT TO BUY AMERICAN PRODUCTS FROM AMERICAN COMPANIES.

AT LEAST OUR LAWS PROTECT THE CONSUMER.

You phony people will burn like the dragon has intended-- I contact as many people as...

Fashionmia Recently Discussed