1.7

Mad: I ordered $ 45.00 of merchandise from this company 12/12/2018. When I called to check on the delivery, the phone number said leave a message and we will get back in touch with you.

It is 1/08/2019 and I have not heard from one person from this company. Every time I call, I can not speak to a live person. Does this company really exist or are they taking people money and running? They are in Hong Kong.

I reported them to BBB but have not gotten a reply yet. I was skeptical about ordering from them in the first place. That just goes to say "follow your first mind"!!!

My name is Sandra Wash and I paid for this order with my debit card. I have records.

It should have been delivered to my daughter, T. Yancy in Saginaw, Texas.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Fashionmia Cons: Never received product.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia