5.0

Discounts of madness. These days I had some money to earn me working several months where I have a budget to buy something for me and decided to go to the clothing stores to buy something new and change my style of clothing a little.

This budget available to spend on me was not very high so I thought that I would only reach for a dress and maybe a blouse, but it was not like that. When entering this store the first thing I saw was the great discounts that they had and that's how I was able to buy several things thanks to these discounts of madness, it was exciting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Prom Dress.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Fashionmia Pros: Discounts and special offers.

• Clothing
  • Discounts And Special Offers

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us.

Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. Thank you for your trust.

Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day:) Fashionmia.com