With Company response Not resolved

I ordered 2 dresses, paid right away with Paypal..Someone told me it was a scam company, so i checked reviews on them...After reading reviews, i decided to buy from a local store that i am familiar with...So i cancelled my order,just 2 hours after placing the order...

That was July 7th....I asked for a refund and i get no response from Fashionmia....I have filed a complaint with Paypal...The photos of the dresses i ordered looked like quality dresses and stylish too..I also discovered that this company is not in the United States, and the size chart is not correct, even tho they offer a conversion chart....The transaction details also states that the quantity is 1 for the amount of $45.73 USD..

and that the receiver of this payment is Non-US-Varified..I was given an Email address: service @fashionmia.com but it doesn't work,,, The telephone no+86 8885535616 also is not valid...I want my money refunded.....

Review about: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Charged for an order that i cancelled, No response to refunding money for cancelled order, Customer service system on website is not helpful.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to angie.wang@orderplus.com

so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia