With Company response Not resolved
2.1

I ordered a jacket for 30US$ first of all the delivery was more than a month late and finally when it came it was too small though i ordered as per their chart.Don't order from these people.

When I complained they said they will refund $18 its a joke! Totally bad experience I will never order from theses guys again!! I kept the jacket and decided to take the $18 as shipping it back to china will cost me a lot. So learn your lesson and buy from local shops and not online.

Ordering from fashionmia was a terrible terrible experience. The only good thing was the lady at customer service" Yolanda" but she also does not read messages properly and its hard to convey message to her.

Good hearted but not professional.Didn't help much except being very nice.

Review about: Fashionmia Jacket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Business ethics and policies - not trust worthy.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1280648
Fashionmia Response

Hello, thank you for your order from Fashionmia. There is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. If the items came with defection or bad quality, or is not as advertised on the website, please send me a few photos to lollie.zou@orderplus.com with your order number, I would surely help you with your problem.

Fashionmia Recently Discussed