Ordered 2 jackets/coats. Waited for 3 weeks so decided to cancel.

Requested to cancel. My email was ignored and I still have received my 1 coat despite my request. The quality it’s so poor that I am not even going to wear it and cannot return it as I will have to pay for a shipment which is very expensive. Was advised not to and give away to a friend!!!!

Still waiting for a refund for a canceled order. Very poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Coat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

@FashionmiaCares

Dear Customer Service. Please your reply from yesterday.

Dear customer, B2473235 Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I have made your refund in emergency status and told our financial manager that your refund has been reported for a long time and should be finished in first priority. Would you mind waiting more days?

Hope you could kindly forgive and give one more chance to be service at you. Best regards, Anna.Shen Customer Service Team www.fashionmia.com