service would not return calls or texts. PayPal was no help.

ended up losing money as they would not tell me where to send back. no communication. dealt with my cc company several months. PayPal told them i received all the products i ordered while i did not.

i saved all paper work. fortunately it was printed on outside of package what i received from China and i sent it to cc company. i spent about what i lost to fax all info to cc company.

about 20 pages long of dealing with PayPal and trying to get ahold of fashion mia. should have looked at reviews before ordering.

Reason of review: poor customer service, bad quality, problem with delivery, not as described.

Comments

I keep trying to contact Fashionmia; so far I did not get any response; The money was deducted from my acct. very fast, however order did not come.

This was time limited but I am waiting still until the 15th....and after?

they will keep my money and what happened to the dress I bought?? How do I know if it had been delivered to the wrong address???

FashionmiaCares
to margo pelenyi #1623059
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Hello, Really sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused. Could you please offer me your order number or registered email address to comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to help you track your order asap. Thanks for your understanding in advance and hear from you soon.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia