Ladson, South Carolina
With Company response Not resolved

I placed an order, through my Facebook on my cell phone, for $91.51 on September 9th.I have not received a confirmation email or tracking information.

It is now the 19th of September and I still have not received anything that I ordered. When I try to go onto the website the same way I made my order it tells me the owner has banned my IP address from this website. I do not even want the order anymore, I just want a refund, a FULL REFUND. I am very unhappy about this situation.

I truly hope this gets addressed correctly.

I should have known something was not right when I did not receive a confirmation email.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i did not like it. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "was charged but no information after charged or product" of fashionmia website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $92. Fashionmia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1229946

I got the same message too that my IP address was banned. I only ordered $32 worth...glad I haven't ordered more. It's more reason I hate online shopping.

Shirley, Massachusetts, United States #1217823

Go online and search for HIDE MY IP ADDRESS I think hidemyass.com or something like that will allow you to get through and they can't see your IP address and it's free

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Hello Sarahlynn,

Thank you for your review.My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation.

You placed order from Facebook, so it hasn't records of email box that is used to receive our notification.

Could you please offer me the transaction ID or receipt number and I will confirm your order number with our bank.

Please don't worry, I will help you with this problem ASAP.

Email: doris@fashionmia.com