Fashionmia - Denied Access to website... No order number..... Credit Card charged

I placed an order, through my Facebook on my cell phone, for $91.51 on September 9th.I have not received a confirmation email or tracking information.

It is now the 19th of September and I still have not received anything that I ordered. When I try to go onto the website the same way I made my order it tells me the owner has banned my IP address from this website. I do not even want the order anymore, I just want a refund, a FULL REFUND. I am very unhappy about this situation.

I truly hope this gets addressed correctly.

I should have known something was not right when I did not receive a confirmation email.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I did not like it

Reason of review:
was charged but no information after charged or product
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Fashionmia Online Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #922022

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fashionmia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

15 hours ago #1229946 Indianapolis, Indiana

I got the same message too that my IP address was banned. I only ordered $32 worth...glad I haven't ordered more. It's more reason I hate online shopping.

0 0 Reply

Sep 24 #1217823 Shirley, Massachusetts

Go online and search for HIDE MY IP ADDRESS I think or something like that will allow you to get through and they can't see your IP address and it's free

0 0 Reply

Fashionmia Response Sep 21

Hello Sarahlynn,
Thank you for your review. My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation.
You placed order from Facebook, so it hasn't records of email box that is used to receive our notification. Could you please offer me the transaction ID or receipt number and I will confirm your order number with our bank.
Please don't worry, I will help you with this problem ASAP.
Best wishes!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about