With Company response Not resolved
4.3

My experience with this site was fantastic!A friend of mine told me about them after she had made a few orders so I decided to try them out and I noticed they had 100's of good reviews.

I got supper fast delivery, i received my parcel the next day after placing my online order.. I was happily blown away! And it was free as my order was over $80.

Clothing is supper cute and looks the same as the website shows, I do usually freak out about that but i was so happy when my play suits looked exactly as advertised.Overall a really great shop and I know i'll be back!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of a product or service. Fashionmia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Xian, Shaanxi, China #1244780
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for your order and sharing here,we are more than ready for your next order ^_^

Fashionmia Recently Discussed