With Company response Not resolved
4.8

I ordered a dark blue bodycon dress from fashionmia along with two winter jackets and a fancy plain hoodie with black friday special pricing on 11/29/2016.I am normally a size small so i ordered the dress and the plain hoodie in small size but got the two winter jackets in medium size just so i could accommodate sweaters in case i needed to.

When i received my order i was so happy because the items actually looked so beautiful and so much better than they appear online. Upon trying them, the winter jackets were a perfect size, but, unfortunately the dark blue dress and the hoodie turned out to be too small for me. I contacted fashionmia customer services the following day by email to notify them of my small size problem. I must say i was very impressed by the way they handled my issue.

My problem was solved swiftly with so much respect and value for me as their customer.

It was my first time purchasing something from their website and it surely won't be my last.Great products and great service!!

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1266505
Fashionmia Response

Thank you so much for your order and sharing , Great to know you are satisfied with our service :)

We are running a special activity to collect the MOST AMAZING BUYERS’ SHOW,it will be much appreciated if you could send us some photos with you wearing the products from us to lollie.zou@orderplus,com :) We will sort them out and get back to you with a surprise reward ^^

Fashionmia Recently Discussed