1.9

Update by user Jun 01, 2021

FASHION NOVA

Original review posted by user Jun 01, 2021

After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times, but it kept saying "failed to submit" multiple times, on multiple days.

Their policy is 7 days to report damaged items, however, how was I supposed to report it when their "help centre" was clearly experiencing technical difficulties.

It was practically impossible to find another way to make my report. Today I found their email and instead of being sympathetic, they simply offered me 25% in my next order. Let me remind you right now they offer 30% just for adding your EMAIL to their list.

So how is that even remotely fair? Anyway take your business elsewhere, save yourself the hassle of dealing with *** customer service.

User's recommendation: Terrible customer service, give your money to someone else.

Fashionmia Cons: Communication-need a way to easily return items.

Comments