Contact Information

Customer Service:

• (302) 300-4089 International
  • (888) 553-5616
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Fashionmia Email:

• “Wrong item delvery”
  • “Where is my order?” , Review #1583578

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Returns process” , Review # 1617471
  • “Need to return I’ve left more than 10 messages and you have not yet return my call it has been more than 1 month”
  • “Return package for refund. Items too small”

Refund Question:

• “Want refund never recieved my dress”
  • “I would like to do a refund”
  • “Follow up my refund”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I had an order and i never received it” , Review # 1616800
  • “Order acatalog”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel an order i made 2 times”
  • “Need to cancel one item orderd 2 by mistake”
  • “Want to cancel my order and refund”

Request for Information Question:

• “Just checking on my order about whem is it comin want to make sure someones here to recieve it.”
  • “Checking my order” , Review # 1542767
  • “Item inquiry”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Promo code”
  • “I was charged $140 for a$24purchase” , Review #1396151
  • “I was charged for others not delivered. And the shirt delivered to me is not regular size. All were undersized. Please I need my money back. ONE undersized was delivered 1month ago, and rhe 2nd which was a sky blue shirt was not been delivered up to date”

Other Question:

Shipping Service, Customer Care, Rebate

Top Fashionmia Products

Dress, Clothing, Coat

Fashionmia Pros and Cons

Pros: Customer service, Low prices, Clothes look, Excellent customer service, Variety of clothes

Cons: Incorrect sizing chart, Very poor quality, Late delivery, Absolutely no customer service, No response from customer service

Summary

FashionMIA is your online shop for Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable women’s clothing. Never before has dressing yourself been so easy. Our carefully curated selection of apparel, accessories, and outerwear are always on trend and always available at the web’s best prices. Fashionmia is dedicated to delivering high-quality clothing to women that will make them look and feel their best. We believe every woman has the right to dress well, and shouldn’t have to spend a lot to love how she looks. We make it easy to wear outfits you love every day, giving you the confidence to take on the world! Our online store is filled with the season’s hottest trends, available in all sizes. Our Plus Size selection offers the same stylish threads so every woman can show off their fashionable side. Every time you visit FashionMIA you’ll find great sales on our already unbelievable prices. Fashion meets friendly finances right here. Get the great clothes you deserve at the prices you need. We are the affordable way to keep your style on trend year round. For Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable clothing FashionMIA is your new favorite place to shop! Make every season a fashion statement by filling your cart with our high-quality fashion finds. Happy shopping! Our online store is filled with the season’s hottest trends, available in all sizes. Our Plus Size selection offers the same stylish threads so every woman can show off their fashionable side. Every time you visit FashionMIA you’ll find great sales on our already unbelievable prices. Fashion meets friendly finances right here. Get the great clothes you deserve at the prices you need. We are the affordable way to keep your style on trend year round. For Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable clothing FashionMIA is your new favorite place to shop! Make every season a fashion statement by filling your cart with our high-quality fashion finds. Happy shopping!

Fashionmia is ranked 73 out of 2375 in Footwear and Clothing category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

PayPal

Edit Description

Fashionmia Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Fashionmia to