Fashionmia Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Send Message
Is this your business?

Fashionmia Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    99% phone 1% email
  • The best phone number to call Fashionmia is 8885535616. 69% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• People call Fashionmia mainly because of request for information, return/ replace, shipping and delivery.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Fashionmia?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 553-5616
Total calls: 428 Issues resolved: 13 Last call: Nov 13, 2022

The Fashionmia contact phone number for customer service is (888) 553-5616. This toll-free number is meant to make it easy for customers to get in touch with Fashionmia's customer service staff. This Fashionmia contact phone number is the best way to get help with any problems you're having, like questions about sales, returns, or product information. Keep in mind that customer service hours can change, so it's best to have any questions or information about your buy ready to make sure you get quick and easy help.

Fashionmia has a customer service email address service@fashionmia.com for people who would rather talk to them that way. You may use the Fashionmia email address to get help with anything, such as purchases, account administration, and other issues. Make sure your email to customer service includes as much information as possible on your problem or question. That way, they can help you more quickly. Keeping in mind that every person reacts differently calls for persistence. Please provide Fashionmia contact phone number if you need help right away.

The Fashionmia headquarters is located at 1981 S Federal Blvd, Denver, Colorado 80219-5509, United States. The principal office of the organization is situated at the aforementioned Fashionmia address. This is the address to which you should direct all formal correspondence and any inquiries that require direct attention from the firm. When seeking general customer support information, it is recommended to utilize the Fashionmia contact phone number or email for a more expedient response. If you wish to visit the Fashionmia headquarters, it is advisable to inquire by phone and schedule an appointment in advance so that the appropriate personnel can be of assistance.

PissedConsumer Club

Mailing Address:

FASHIONICON TRADING LIMITED

Room 1501, 181 Queen’s Road Central,

Grand Millennium Plaza, Hong Kong

Guangzhou Huangjia Clothing Co., Ltd.

No. 171, Dadun Avenue, Dadun Village,

Xintang Town, Zengcheng District, Guangzhou City

(Not The Address for Return or Exchange)

More contact details

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Fashionmia?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Order not received”
  • “I have not received my order”
  • “I have 3 Item never arrived”

Request for Information Question:

• “About my order”
  • “Call about my order”
  • “Want verify my order status”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Items to small need to return”
  • “Returning items”
  • “Exchange a recent purchase”

Refund Question:

• “Want a refund”
  • “Want refund never recieved my dress”
  • “Order = 1448 want order or money back”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Item received is defective”
  • “Item received is defective,to darn small It's terrible no worse matha ever seen I want my money back”
  • “Still waiting on product”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Want to cancel my order and refund”
  • “I want to cancel an order i made 2 times”
  • “Need to cancel one item orderd 2 by mistake”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Promo code”
  • “I was charged $140 for a$24purchase”
  • “I was charged for others not delivered. And the shirt delivered to me is not regular size. All were undersized. Please I need my money back. ONE undersized was delivered 1month ago, and rhe 2nd which was a sky blue shirt was not been delivered up to date”

Other Question:

• “I received a shirt i ordered, but insted XL i got L.”
  • “Havent receive my order”
  • “Too big”

About

Related Companies

OrderPlus, BerryLook, Forfairy, CallaDream

Summary

FashionMIA is your online shop for Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable women’s clothing. Never before has dressing yourself been so easy. Our carefully curated selection of apparel, accessories, and outerwear are always on trend and always available at the web’s best prices. Fashionmia is dedicated to delivering high-quality clothing to women that will make them look and feel their best. We believe every woman has the right to dress well, and shouldn’t have to spend a lot to love how she looks. We make it easy to wear outfits you love every day, giving you the confidence to take on the world! Our online store is filled with the season’s hottest trends, available in all sizes. Our Plus Size selection offers the same stylish threads so every woman can show off their fashionable side. Every time you visit FashionMIA you’ll find great sales on our already unbelievable prices. Fashion meets friendly finances right here. Get the great clothes you deserve at the prices you need. We are the affordable way to keep your style on trend year round. For Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable clothing FashionMIA is your new favorite place to shop! Make every season a fashion statement by filling your cart with our high-quality fashion finds. Happy shopping! Our online store is filled with the season’s hottest trends, available in all sizes. Our Plus Size selection offers the same stylish threads so every woman can show off their fashionable side. Every time you visit FashionMIA you’ll find great sales on our already unbelievable prices. Fashion meets friendly finances right here. Get the great clothes you deserve at the prices you need. We are the affordable way to keep your style on trend year round. For Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable clothing FashionMIA is your new favorite place to shop! Make every season a fashion statement by filling your cart with our high-quality fashion finds. Happy shopping!

Fashionmia reviews and complaints

1.5
Rosegal
2366 reviews
2.3
Do you have something to say about Fashionmia? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup