Fashionmia Contact Information

• (888) 553-5616

Customer Service:

• (302) 300-4089 International
  • (888) 553-5616

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

00:47 AVG CALL DURATION
6% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Fashionmia to Ask about:

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Where is my order? My order #B2452572”
  • “I've got an email notice that my order was shipped out since the 29 th”
  • “Where is my order?”

Return/ Replace:

• “Item never arrived. Cant locate package via tracing number. I want my coat ordered or money returned.”
  • “I returned 5 dresses want didfferent sizes and different styles”
  • “The reason why I'm calling I am looking for the rest of my order can someone please return my phone call or send me my money” , Review #1394082

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Want to cancel my order and refund”
  • “Because I have placed an order but the order was cancelled so I want to know if that original order can be placed because I didn't receive the refund they said something about being in in my account or whatever I don't know I'm going to need to know so gi” , Review #1137956

Product/ Service:

• “I had an order and i never received it”

Refund:

• “I would like to do a refund”
  • “I have not recieved my 5 dressese i ordored and payed for i want my dresses or a total refund”
  • “Follow up my refund and maybe cancel order”

Payments and Charges:

• “Promo code”
  • “I was charged $140 for a$24purchase” , Review #1396151
  • “I was charged for others not delivered. And the shirt delivered to me is not regular size. All were undersized. Please I need my money back. ONE undersized was delivered 1month ago, and rhe 2nd which was a sky blue shirt was not been delivered up to date”

Request for Information:

• “Checking my order”
  • “Item inquiry”

Other:

• “Delay of order”
  • “Ise 2 orden de unos vestidos y no me han llegado ya lo cobraron que pasa”
  • “I would like to know where’s my orders?”

Fashionmia Rating Stats

Shipping Service, Customer Care, Rebate

Top 5 Fashionmia Products

Dress, Clothing, Coat, Website, Jacket

Top 5 Likes about Fashionmia

Customer service, Low prices, Clothes look, Excellent customer service, Variety of clothes

Top 5 Dislikes about Fashionmia

Incorrect sizing chart being used, Very poor quality, Slow delivery time, Long time to hear back from customer service, Customer service email giving me the run around on my refund

Summary

FashionMIA is your online shop for Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable women’s clothing. Never before has dressing yourself been so easy. Our carefully curated selection of apparel, accessories, and outerwear are always on trend and always available at the web’s best prices. Fashionmia is dedicated to delivering high-quality clothing to women that will make them look and feel their best. We believe every woman has the right to dress well, and shouldn’t have to spend a lot to love how she looks. We make it easy to wear outfits you love every day, giving you the confidence to take on the world! Our online store is filled with the season’s hottest trends, available in all sizes. Our Plus Size selection offers the same stylish threads so every woman can show off their fashionable side. Every time you visit FashionMIA you’ll find great sales on our already unbelievable prices. Fashion meets friendly finances right here. Get the great clothes you deserve at the prices you need. We are the affordable way to keep your style on trend year round. For Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable clothing FashionMIA is your new favorite place to shop! Make every season a fashion statement by filling your cart with our high-quality fashion finds. Happy shopping! Our online store is filled with the season’s hottest trends, available in all sizes. Our Plus Size selection offers the same stylish threads so every woman can show off their fashionable side. Every time you visit FashionMIA you’ll find great sales on our already unbelievable prices. Fashion meets friendly finances right here. Get the great clothes you deserve at the prices you need. We are the affordable way to keep your style on trend year round. For Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable clothing FashionMIA is your new favorite place to shop! Make every season a fashion statement by filling your cart with our high-quality fashion finds. Happy shopping!

Fashionmia reviews and complaints

Fashionmia is ranked 65 out of 2090 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description

Fashionmia Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Fashionmia to

Chicos
180 reviews
2.2

Products and Services Sold by Fashionmia

Do you have something to say about Fashionmia? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup