Fashionmia Contact Information

00:48 AVG CALL DURATION
5% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Fashionmia to Ask about:

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Tracking number cannot be found”
  • “Where is my order?”
  • “Shipping”

Return/ Replace:

• “I wanted to replace a new order becauuse you dont haveone of my orders available”
  • “I received my order was missing one and I would like to return what is your return address and Said if I spend over$79 return Will shipping Will be free”
  • “I returned the item 5 months ago no refund yet”

Product/ Service:

• “I had an order and i never received it”

Refund:

• “I would like to do a refund”
  • “I have not recieved my 5 dressese i ordored and payed for i want my dresses or a total refund”
  • “Follow up my refund and maybe cancel order”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Want to cancel my order and refund”
  • “Because I have placed an order but the order was cancelled so I want to know if that original order can be placed because I didn't receive the refund they said something about being in in my account or whatever I don't know I'm going to need to know so gi”

Request for Information:

• “Item inquiry”

Payments and Charges:

• “I was charged for others not delivered. And the shirt delivered to me is not regular size. All were undersized. Please I need my money back. ONE undersized was delivered 1month ago, and rhe 2nd which was a sky blue shirt was not been delivered up to date”
  • “I paid for two items via paypal, but there was a glitch on your side and three payments of 31.67 was removed from my account please advise.”

Other:

• “Para regresar un bestido”
  • “I need my money back pls it’s been 14 days”
  • “Need to see if they have another size”

Fashionmia Rating Stats

Shipping Service, Customer Care, Rebate

Top 5 Fashionmia Products

Dress, Clothing, Coat, Website, Jacket

Top 5 Likes about Fashionmia

Customer service, Low prices, Clothes look, Excellent customer service, Variety of clothes

Top 5 Dislikes about Fashionmia

Size, Very poor quality, Delivery time was 50 days, Absolutely no customer service, No response from customer service

Summary

FashionMIA is your online shop for Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable women’s clothing. Never before has dressing yourself been so easy. Our carefully curated selection of apparel, accessories, and outerwear are always on trend and always available at the web’s best prices. Fashionmia is dedicated to delivering high-quality clothing to women that will make them look and feel their best. We believe every woman has the right to dress well, and shouldn’t have to spend a lot to love how she looks. We make it easy to wear outfits you love every day, giving you the confidence to take on the world! Our online store is filled with the season’s hottest trends, available in all sizes. Our Plus Size selection offers the same stylish threads so every woman can show off their fashionable side. Every time you visit FashionMIA you’ll find great sales on our already unbelievable prices. Fashion meets friendly finances right here. Get the great clothes you deserve at the prices you need. We are the affordable way to keep your style on trend year round. For Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable clothing FashionMIA is your new favorite place to shop! Make every season a fashion statement by filling your cart with our high-quality fashion finds. Happy shopping! Our online store is filled with the season’s hottest trends, available in all sizes. Our Plus Size selection offers the same stylish threads so every woman can show off their fashionable side. Every time you visit FashionMIA you’ll find great sales on our already unbelievable prices. Fashion meets friendly finances right here. Get the great clothes you deserve at the prices you need. We are the affordable way to keep your style on trend year round. For Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable clothing FashionMIA is your new favorite place to shop! Make every season a fashion statement by filling your cart with our high-quality fashion finds. Happy shopping!

Fashionmia is ranked 61 out of 2058 in Footwear and Clothing category

Show

Fashionmia Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Fashionmia to