Contact Fashionmia

Customer Service:

• (302) 300-4089 International
  • (888) 553-5616

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

Customers Contact Fashionmia to Ask about:

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Where is my order?”
  • “Shipping”
  • “Tracking number cannot be found”

Return/ Replace:

• “I wanted to replace a new order becauuse you dont haveone of my orders available”
  • “I received my order was missing one and I would like to return what is your return address and Said if I spend over$79 return Will shipping Will be free”
  • “I returned the item 5 months ago no refund yet”

Product/ Service:

• “I had an order and i never received it”

Refund:

• “I would like to do a refund”
  • “I have not recieved my 5 dressese i ordored and payed for i want my dresses or a total refund”
  • “Follow up my refund and maybe cancel order”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Want to cancel my order and refund”
  • “Because I have placed an order but the order was cancelled so I want to know if that original order can be placed because I didn't receive the refund they said something about being in in my account or whatever I don't know I'm going to need to know so gi”

Request for Information:

• “Item inquiry”

Payments and Charges:

• “I was charged for others not delivered. And the shirt delivered to me is not regular size. All were undersized. Please I need my money back. ONE undersized was delivered 1month ago, and rhe 2nd which was a sky blue shirt was not been delivered up to date”
  • “I paid for two items via paypal, but there was a glitch on your side and three payments of 31.67 was removed from my account please advise.”

Other:

• “None of Order received- your reason B2396978”
  • “I ordered my dress almost one month now. This is rediculus”
  • “Regarding my garments”

About Fashionmia

Top 5 Fashionmia Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care, Rebate

Top 5 Fashionmia Products

Dress, Clothing, Coat, Website, Jacket

Top 5 Likes about Fashionmia

Customer service, Low prices, Clothes look, Excellent customer service, Quality

Top 5 Dislikes about Fashionmia

Incorrect sizing chart, Poor quality, Poor delivery time, Customer services, No response from customer service

Summary

FashionMIA is your online shop for Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable women’s clothing. Never before has dressing yourself been so easy. Our carefully curated selection of apparel, accessories, and outerwear are always on trend and always available at the web’s best prices. Fashionmia is dedicated to delivering high-quality clothing to women that will make them look and feel their best. We believe every woman has the right to dress well, and shouldn’t have to spend a lot to love how she looks. We make it easy to wear outfits you love every day, giving you the confidence to take on the world! Our online store is filled with the season’s hottest trends, available in all sizes. Our Plus Size selection offers the same stylish threads so every woman can show off their fashionable side. Every time you visit FashionMIA you’ll find great sales on our already unbelievable prices. Fashion meets friendly finances right here. Get the great clothes you deserve at the prices you need. We are the affordable way to keep your style on trend year round. For Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable clothing FashionMIA is your new favorite place to shop! Make every season a fashion statement by filling your cart with our high-quality fashion finds. Happy shopping! Our online store is filled with the season’s hottest trends, available in all sizes. Our Plus Size selection offers the same stylish threads so every woman can show off their fashionable side. Every time you visit FashionMIA you’ll find great sales on our already unbelievable prices. Fashion meets friendly finances right here. Get the great clothes you deserve at the prices you need. We are the affordable way to keep your style on trend year round. For Modern, Irresistible, and Affordable clothing FashionMIA is your new favorite place to shop! Make every season a fashion statement by filling your cart with our high-quality fashion finds. Happy shopping!

Fashionmia reviews and complaints

Fashionmia is ranked 60 out of 1991 in Footwear and Clothing category

Show

Fashionmia Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Fashionmia to

Nastydress
563 reviews
1.6
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show

Products and Services Sold by Fashionmia

Do you have something to say about Fashionmia? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup