With Company response Not resolved
1.9

Ordered 2 shirts beginning of February. CC was billed on Feb 08, After numerous complaints and given different excuses I finally received my shirts, One at end of April the other one in the beginning of May.

Both shirts ordered & received were size XXL,

The sizing was way off, both shirts would fit a medium at best, possibly only a small.

The customer service of this company totally sucks!!

I emailed several times and all I would get is excuses and promises about how all was ready to ship and I would be receiving my order right away. I asked a few times to have my order cancelled but would get absolutely no response. These people are professional at charging your credit card immediately but that is where the professionalism stops.

Don't waste your money and frustrations on these people, they will rip you off!!

Reason of review: Delivery, sizing, customer service.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia

Fashionmia Recently Discussed