78 views

HI,

I have ordered over $200 in clothes. I don't have much money. I am realtor and need to get back to work. Health issues arised over my family including my mother and my two sons, one that has cancer. It took months in increments of packages I received, I have tried to reach fashia mia but to no avail, nothing happened. I knew right away that the clothes were going to be too small, I emailed them numerous times to just change the size from medium to large and nothing happened. I finally got all the clothes but in medium. I want to exchange everything to large. That is all I want. I need someone to call me ASAP, my number is 484 318 **** or otherwise I have to go on facebook. I have over 3000 friends from around the country and in business and will let everyone know not to purchase fashion mia and I will ask everyone to share the post with their friends. I don't like doing this but if this is the only way I will get some help from fashion mia so be it, otherwise everyone knows my circumstances of my life and will be happy to repost it to send it out to their friends. Thank you very much, I would like to talk to live person please.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention

Sincerely,

Tina Heiler 484 318 ****

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Clothing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Dear customer:

Good day. Thanks for your orders in fashionmia.

And we are truly sorry for hearing that all inconvenience we caused. Please don't worry, I will try my best to help you.Since the phone service is during busy period and hard to get through,could you please let us know your email dress.Then I will deal with your question as soon as possible until you are satisfied.

Looking forward to have further conversation with you.

linda@***.com