I try to warn as many people as I can about this company!The company even went so far as to block me and numerous other people on FB when we notified potential customers of the company's business practices.

I ordered two dresses from this company. When I ordered I was surprised to learn that an XL was a size 10! So I ordered two XLs. When they arrived the dresses looked nothing like pictured.

They quality was sooooo poor. They looked like they had been sewn by a seamstress just learning to sew. The zippers were put in carelessly and not straight. Worst of all the XL dresses fit my 11 year old who weighs 65 lbs!

When I tried to get my money back the company notified me that I would have to pay for return shipping! If I had just changed my mind I can understand but these dresses aren't wearable by any means.

Buyer Beware!There are nightmare stories all over the internet about this Chinese company trying to make money off of western customers.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of fashionmia dress from Fashionmia. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments