Featured Not resolved

Do not order anything from this website.The quality is horrible.

My item arrived damaged and the customer service agent is refusing to refund my purchase but rather wants me to send the item back to China. No matter how tempted you are by the price do not order from them!

The coat I ordered was originally supposed to be a $250 coat and they were selling it for $35, I should have realized that was too good to be true.Waste of time, waste of money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fashionmia coat. Fashionmia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia coat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Fashionmia - Is a joke Fashionmia "This is my 2nd order and my satisfaction level still low. Ordered overcoat, saw the picture on website look so good and see what I got then you decides, the..." Read more Fashionmia - Jacket Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Fashionmia "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..." Read more Fashionmia Dress Review from North Vancouver, British Columbia Fashionmia "I purchased a few dresses and tops. I had a bad feeling the next day when I did not receive a confirmation email. I contacted customer service and they send..." Read more Fashionmia - Click & bait, poor quality & horrendous refund process Fashionmia "As many of you here on this site, I kept seeing FashionMia's ads online which looked so enticing due to their good looking clothes and low prices. I've never ordered..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more