Iowa City, Iowa
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Do not order anything from this website.The quality is horrible.

My item arrived damaged and the customer service agent is refusing to refund my purchase but rather wants me to send the item back to China. No matter how tempted you are by the price do not order from them!

The coat I ordered was originally supposed to be a $250 coat and they were selling it for $35, I should have realized that was too good to be true.Waste of time, waste of money.

Review about: Overcoat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Coat
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Fashionmia Dress Review from North Vancouver, British Columbia Fashionmia "I purchased a few dresses and tops. I had a bad feeling the next day when I did not receive a confirmation email. I contacted customer service and they send..." Read more Fashionmia Dress Review from Dallas, Georgia Fashionmia "Loved it ^-^ great service and great prices as well as very satisfied with the clothes I can use them for maternity wear or after I have baby ..." Read more Fashionmia - I Love Mia Fashions !!! I do not have an issue today. Fashionmia "I discovered MiaFashions online just before the Chinese New Year (2017). MiaFashions was the third Chinese online fashion company I discovered online for the last 5 years, although totally by..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more