Iowa City, Iowa
Featured Not resolved

Do not order anything from this website.The quality is horrible.

My item arrived damaged and the customer service agent is refusing to refund my purchase but rather wants me to send the item back to China. No matter how tempted you are by the price do not order from them!

The coat I ordered was originally supposed to be a $250 coat and they were selling it for $35, I should have realized that was too good to be true.Waste of time, waste of money.

Review about: Overcoat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Coat
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fashionmia - I Love Mia Fashions !!! I do not have an issue today. Fashionmia "I discovered MiaFashions online just before the Chinese New Year (2017). MiaFashions was the third Chinese online fashion company I discovered online for the last 5 years, although totally by..." Read more Fashionmia - Review about Leather Jacket from Las Vegas, Nevada Fashionmia "768090 I sent you the letter some days ago telling you I was still waiting for the rest of my clothes. I think I already received all even though I..." Read more Fashionmia - Poor Quality Fashionmia "I should have guessed from the low price ($35.44), but the quality of the dress I ordered is poor. The fabric is cheap and the fit is nothing like it..." Read more Fashionmia - Blouse Review Fashionmia "One sleeve 2 inches longer than other. Took 3 weeks to get here. Blouse is closer to size small than the large I ordered...." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more