Fashionmia - Cheap, Terrible Clothing Bad Customer Service
Do not order anything from this website.The quality is horrible.
My item arrived damaged and the customer service agent is refusing to refund my purchase but rather wants me to send the item back to China. No matter how tempted you are by the price do not order from them!
The coat I ordered was originally supposed to be a $250 coat and they were selling it for $35, I should have realized that was too good to be true.Waste of time, waste of money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It took 4 months for all of my order to arrive,Half in one country and the other half delivered in China because I had gone back to my office there...."
- "I ordered about 8 items from them. I received one and the quality was god awful. The other 7 items either never got to me or were never..."
- "I'm not pissed or upset. I did read your reviews sorry, that people wasn't satisfied with their orders. However, the only thing that does take time is the shipment. I..."
- "I've purchased several items from TOM. A bracelet which I wear all the time made from onyx/fossil and stainless clasp...it is a beautiful piece, no problems. I bought a ring,..."
- "The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable. It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like..."
- "Had a basement drain backup with "dirty" water. Called them as emergency after hours (a Thursday night). The plumber who responded was glad to hear there were outside clean-outs between..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."