Fashionmia - Cheap, Terrible Clothing Bad Customer Service
Do not order anything from this website.The quality is horrible.
My item arrived damaged and the customer service agent is refusing to refund my purchase but rather wants me to send the item back to China. No matter how tempted you are by the price do not order from them!
The coat I ordered was originally supposed to be a $250 coat and they were selling it for $35, I should have realized that was too good to be true.Waste of time, waste of money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I have bought 10 desses from fashionmia and I absolutely love them. The material for all the dresses were excellent and well designed. There was also a sale going..."
- "The same clothes show up in all the fake sites, like dress lily, etc. They don't have some of the clothes, they don't send you it. They send..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."
- "The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable. It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like..."
- "Had a basement drain backup with "dirty" water. Called them as emergency after hours (a Thursday night). The plumber who responded was glad to hear there were outside clean-outs between..."
- "I've purchased several items from TOM. A bracelet which I wear all the time made from onyx/fossil and stainless clasp...it is a beautiful piece, no problems. I bought a ring,..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."