100% full With Company response Not resolved
1.2

I ordered 7 dresses that were on sale, and looked elegant to me on the website.It took 6 weeks to receive 5 of the items ordered.

The worst thing is that they did not look a bit to what it was shown on the website! Everything was made out of super cheap material. I would be embarrassed wearing that cloth even to do dishes in own my home. Walmart clothing looks a thousand times superior to what you get from this website (just imagine the quality then) I paid $111, but it is not worth dealing with returns.

I honestly think that they send your order to China, and someone sews really quick a version of what you ordered.

There is no reason to take that long to receive an order.Please do not buy from this website unless you want to donate your money to them

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fashionmia dress from Fashionmia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $111 and wants Fashionmia to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was late delivery, bad quality and poor design. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your order from Fashionmia.

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience about the problem you mentioned here.

May I have your order number if you do not mind. Rest assure that we will check it for you and deal with it immediately.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Customer Service from Fashionmia