Fashionmia - Cheap looking clothes

I ordered 7 dresses that were on sale, and looked elegant to me on the website.It took 6 weeks to receive 5 of the items ordered.

The worst thing is that they did not look a bit to what it was shown on the website! Everything was made out of super cheap material. I would be embarrassed wearing that cloth even to do dishes in own my home. Walmart clothing looks a thousand times superior to what you get from this website (just imagine the quality then) I paid $111, but it is not worth dealing with returns.

I honestly think that they send your order to China, and someone sews really quick a version of what you ordered.

There is no reason to take that long to receive an order.Please do not buy from this website unless you want to donate your money to them

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Mermaid Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #854043

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fashionmia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Fashionmia Response May 25

Dear Customer,
Thanks for your order from Fashionmia.
Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience about the problem you mentioned here.
May I have your order number if you do not mind. Rest assure that we will check it for you and deal with it immediately.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Customer Service from Fashionmia

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.