I ordered 3 blouses from this company. When I received the package the clothing was so thin and cheap I could not keep it.

I sent it back as instructed - cost me another $20+ for shipping. Now they say they never received the merchandise back.

This company sells cheap clothes then does't refund for returned merchandise.

Stay away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Clothing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Fashionmia Cons: Refund process.

Comments

#1661942

Fashionmia is a Ripoff and sending same response to all complaints and have no intention of resolving their RIPOFF! They will not refund you for their poor quality made clothes, cheap material and children sizes!!!!

FashionmiaCares

Dear Customer, Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number or registered email address at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem asap. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

#1661943