Big Rip Off!!! Beware of FashionMia

654 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

Only received half of my order and after 3 months I am still waiting for a refund for the unprocessed remaining items.Finally they simply stopped replying to my emails.

At first they would seem super polite and cooperative but still no refund, Next they replied explaining how the refund had not been properly processed caused by a glitch in their system and would be settled in the next few days , still no refund Finally they simply no longer answer my emails and simply ignore me. I have lost hope of ever getting my money back and I am truly disgusted!

BUYERS BEWARE !!!I am including a screenshot of the order where the date of purchase can be clearly seen as well as today's date on the lower right hand corner.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

654 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Candice_933

May 02 #1153122

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did. They are a total fraud been fighting with them... They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now. Lets take this company down!!!!

0 0 Reply

Fashionmia Response Apr 21

Dear Customer,
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As to the problems you referred to in the review, we are sincerely want to solve them.
Please offer us one of the information listed below, we will check your orders as soon as possible and then offer the best solution.Thank you.
1.Order number
2.Email address you use when make the order
3.Transaction ID or the receipt number Looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Customer Service in fashionmia

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.