This is what FashionMia replied my post with -

We confirmed that you paid USD31.8 for your order, which includes shipping fee USD5.85

and products fee USD25.95. The shipping fee was paid to shipping company, they did make the delivery

to you and they finished their work and should get the fee.

So we could refund you USD25.95, hope you can understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my response to them -

Ideally I paid the money for the product that I didn't order because I ordered something and I got something else which is totally different from what I ordered so you tell me why should I be the one to bear the shipping cost? Also what about the fee of $12.90 I paid in shipping that product to LA address that one of your representative has asked me to? I shipped it to LA address in the impression that I will get all my money that I spent back but now you are refuting everything and are willing to pay only $25 that put me in a loss of $20 straight.

You please compare the attachments and tell me if they look similar to you even 50% and surprisingly no one from your company is saying anything about the product they shown in pictures and what they sent. I let you be the judge of my complaint if you think has any grounds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Coat.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments