With Company response Not resolved

Products are terrible quality and may look like the tiny photos online but would not let my dog sleep on this crap.No ability to return - just a scam, bait and switch, and our right theft!

I ordered a dress that looked very soft and flowey for a wedding. When it FINALLY arrived, too late for the wedding I might add, the fabric was so stiff that it was more like thin plastic sheeting than fabric. Construction was very poor and print was ugly. Went on line with my packing slip which contained my order number, entered that on the site as directed, and received an error message saying that the order number and email address don't match.

What a scam.

Rather than buy ANYTHING from this place go to the nearest resale shop.You will find better quality, better prices and nicer people.

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Products, Quality, Lack of return ser, Anyhing.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Thanks for your kindly reply.I have checked your order.

I noticed that you suspend your order by

yourself.Do you mean that you want to cancel this order and get a refund?

I will report you to federal trade Commission consumer complaint I want my money back !! B2080167 !! That’s my order no !!!!

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and problems to Angie.wang@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia