Pabna, Rajshahi
5.0

I have never come across a shopping site this convenient, customer friendly and easy to use. I ordered a leather jacket for my birthday last week and I received it on the very day of my birthday as promised by them.

I was really happy with the purchase which I did use this site and the ordering process extremely great. I seriously had bad experiences with many E-commerce portals but with fashionmia came to me as a blessing in disguise. When I went through their range of available products I was overwhelmed to see their huge collection of clothes and other accessories. They offer affordable clothes without any hidden charges.The best part was the on- time delivery.

When we order clothes online we are worried about the size,colour and fabric and with fashionmia you can be so sure about these. Their on-Time,effecient service inspired me to write this review and refer my friends about it.

I would definitely order from this site again.Everything came exactly as ordered and the jacket was a perfect fit. When I wore the jacket I got so many compliments about how the jacket was like just made for me because of its perfect fitting.Close your eyes and go for FASIONMIA!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Jacket.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Fashionmia Pros: All.

Fashionmia Cons: No refund on missing items.

• Fashinable style