With Company response
4.7

I recently got 2 T-shirts from Fashionmia.com and I'm completely happy with their service. Firstly, I receive the product on time and the packaging is simply excellent.

Previous to that I had purchased another jeans it was a day late than the expected delivery date but then quality comes to them who wait. The prices are really reasonable in this website and they have a good collection of products and time and again they keep adding new collections which is a really good sign for any customer. There customer service is excellence. They treat you well and are transparent regarding the information that has to be provided.

Thank you so much Fashionmia for these two shirts and looking forward to shop more and more from you in recent days. Come up with much more greater discounts and see how customers pound on your products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia T-shirt.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Fashionmia Response #1303763

Thank you for your order and sharing here with us, happy to know you are satisfied with us :)

Fashionmia Reviews