Laie, Hawaii

I love fashionmia's product.This is a second time I ordered a dress from them.

The first time the order was the right size and I love it. Every time I wore the dress my friends told me that I am look cute. In that case it encourage me to order more of their dresses. But this time the order they sent me was the wrong size.

It was look great but not the size I wanted.

However they were willing to work with me to get the right size.The prices are cheaper and more affordable which is why fashionmia is one of my favorite online shopping place.

Review about: Dress.

I liked: Communication, Customer service.

4.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

fashionmia2016

Good day.Thanks for you love our product and kindly let us know the size problem.

Any feedback will be great helpful, so that we could do better and provide more suitable clothes to customers.

If you have any question,please feel free to let us know.We are more than pleased to be at service you and treat you as a a friend.

Looking forward to your next visiting.

linda@fashionmia.com