Laie, Hawaii

I love fashionmia's product.This is a second time I ordered a dress from them.

The first time the order was the right size and I love it. Every time I wore the dress my friends told me that I am look cute. In that case it encourage me to order more of their dresses. But this time the order they sent me was the wrong size.

It was look great but not the size I wanted.

However they were willing to work with me to get the right size.The prices are cheaper and more affordable which is why fashionmia is one of my favorite online shopping place.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Fashionmia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most communication and customer service. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia and fashionmia customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Good day.Thanks for you love our product and kindly let us know the size problem.

Any feedback will be great helpful, so that we could do better and provide more suitable clothes to customers.

If you have any question,please feel free to let us know.We are more than pleased to be at service you and treat you as a a friend.

Looking forward to your next visiting.