With Company response Not resolved
2.7

Update by user Feb 18

there should be ZERO star rating NOT 3 as shown. The chat was polite and appeared helpful but nothing happened as a result of the live CHAT - currently not available.

Original review posted by user Feb 18

I placed an order early January but the goods did not come within the promised time scale - I didn't even get a mail saying they'd been despatched. So I went on 24 hour chat.

I was told there were delays due to volume of orders. VERY pleasing result - the order was cancelled at my request. It says repayment within 15-25 days. That was 18th January.

I still haven't received it. Oh . . .

and the 'chat' disappeared - I sent a mail recently but received no form of acknowledgement - so I'll just have to write off 81$??

I do hope not as I'm on a tight budget - hence even placing the order with this company, OR perhaps as it says on their site - they've closed for Chinese New Year - Feb 16th. I prefer to deal with companies that take the money when they despatch the goods and not before.

Review about: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Professional chat.

Comments

20th March and still NOT resolved - although yet another e-mail received promising me one - which may take 3 weeks. Why continue with this fiction?

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia

to Fashionmia Response #1434978

B2182768 - thank you for your speedy response to my comment. I see that my order now reads - refunded - I hope this is not in the form of some voucher as others have written but a refund onto my bank card/account.

Can you please confirm that the money will appear in my bank account shortly. Thank you - Ju

to Fashionmia Response #1434984

I think I replied to this - please confirm. B2182768

to Fashionmia Response #1436349

For anyone reading this - a potential customer . .

.I have had no reply to request for confirmation that money would be paid into my bank account and it certainly has not been yet - so I don't know why they wrote 'refunded' on my order details. To Fashionmia - perhaps you can let me know what's going on.

Fashionmia Recently Discussed