Perth, Western Australia
100% full With Company response Not resolved

Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent.What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping.

The photos are for 2 dresses I have received. They don't even look completed. The fabric looks like they have been torn by hand and crappily sewn them together. Other dresses are not that good either but you can't really see from photos as they're more in material quality.

I have posted comments on their facebook page to warn other people to do research on product reviews before going ahead and they have offered me $20 refund which I don't really have faith much. They were trying to offer some discount but I said I will never buy from them again!

I will continue to warn people to do a research, refund or not.Cheap clothes are pretty expensive when you can only put then in a bin.

Review about: Everything Was Bad B1643023.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $88
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Submit review

Comments

gsantin

Hi Phailin,

Did fashionmia really refunded your money?

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Hello Phailin,

Thank you for your review.

Fashionmia is a reliable and responsible company.If you are not satisfied with partial refund, please send these products back and we are very willing to offer you a full refund.

And according to the refund status, money was completed successfully to your wallet.You can check it by logging in our website.

Best wishes!