Fashionmia - Bad quality

135 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent.What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping.

The photos are for 2 dresses I have received. They don't even look completed. The fabric looks like they have been torn by hand and crappily sewn them together. Other dresses are not that good either but you can't really see from photos as they're more in material quality.

I have posted comments on their facebook page to warn other people to do research on product reviews before going ahead and they have offered me $20 refund which I don't really have faith much. They were trying to offer some discount but I said I will never buy from them again!

I will continue to warn people to do a research, refund or not.Cheap clothes are pretty expensive when you can only put then in a bin.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
135 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Fashionmia Response Oct 20

Hello Phailin,
Thank you for your review.
Fashionmia is a reliable and responsible company. If you are not satisfied with partial refund, please send these products back and we are very willing to offer you a full refund.
And according to the refund status, money was completed successfully to your wallet. You can check it by logging in our website.
Best wishes!
Fashionmia.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about
×