I placed a order on this company web site because it stated the item would come from Great Britian as soon as I placed the order I realized it was coming from China and immediately cancelled the order. I have unsuccessfully been trying to get my refund since 9-27-18 and they keep saying will issue it and will not.

I tried to get help from paypal and they refused to help stating I authorized the order and even if I cancelled it and they are not giving refund they will not intervene. As far as I am concerned they are thieves and liars and Paypal also worthless.

If you are smart you will never order from this company. Totally corrupt.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

BewilderedGoose302
to FashionmiaCares #1628093

My order number is B2452572, I want to know if my order has been shipped, You took my money and I have no invoice to prove I have ordered goods. If you are scammers you should not be allowed on the internet showing all kinds of clothing, and taking orders.Please show me something that I will receive my items.

BewilderedGoose302
to BewilderedGoose302 #1628095

I don't want to comment I want action.