With Company response Not resolved
1.8

My experience with this company has been absolutely awful!!! They don't reply to emails, items take months to arrive and the quality is very, very poor!! The photos on their website are deceiving and I lost the money I spent because I cannot return the items nor will I ever wear them!!!

There are better companies in China and I regret ever having ordered from FashionMia. I just wish I could at least reach someone to arrange for a return but I know it's not going to happen.

DON'T BUY FROM FASHION MIA!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private and 2 public responses to the review from Nov 27.

Comments

Please indicate what happened to order B2474434. You need to ship the orders earlier.

Your orders take way too long to be shipped. I need this order soon leaving the country shortly. Where is this order B2463272 ? It has been 20 days since the order was placed.

This is my last time ordering from you. Need some answers

FashionmiaCares
to Anonymous #1608141
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your order on Fashionmia. We are really sorry for the delay.

I have checked your order and sent an email to you, could you please check your registered email box later? If you have other questions, please reach me out to comment@orderplus.com

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia