100% full With Company response Not resolved

SIZES ARE NOT ACCURATE.CHEAP POLYSTER MATERIAL.

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORTHLESS AND USES DECEITFUL TACTICS TO GET CUSTOER TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW, TO SEEMINGLY ACT TO PROVIDE A REPLACEMENT OF AN ITEM THEY DON'T REPLACE AND WHAT IS THE KICKER THEY DON'T CREDIT MY ACCOUNT FOR NOW OVER A MONTH.

BACK AND FORTH WITH COCO THE E-MAIL REP AND NO RESULTS YET IT IS A VICIOUS CIRCLE WITH NO END IN SIGHT OTHER THAN TO GIVE UP AND THEY KEEP THEIR CHEAP CLOTHES I RETURNED, AND KEEP MY MONEY.WHAT A GREAT BUSINESS THEY RUN.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of stinky clothing and quality or service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "sizing and material quality" of fashionmia clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Fashionmia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
#1193485
Fashionmia Response

Hello Sandy,

Thank you for sharing your experience here.My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation.

Could you please offer me your order number?

And I will check your order status and refund status for you. And also, please offer me the tracking number of your returned parcel. I will confirm with our warehouse about this problem.

Please don't worry.

I will definitely help you with this issue ASAP.

Email: doris@fashionmia.com