Irvine, California
100% full With Company response Not resolved

SIZES ARE NOT ACCURATE.CHEAP POLYSTER MATERIAL.

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORTHLESS AND USES DECEITFUL TACTICS TO GET CUSTOER TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW, TO SEEMINGLY ACT TO PROVIDE A REPLACEMENT OF AN ITEM THEY DON'T REPLACE AND WHAT IS THE KICKER THEY DON'T CREDIT MY ACCOUNT FOR NOW OVER A MONTH.

BACK AND FORTH WITH COCO THE E-MAIL REP AND NO RESULTS YET IT IS A VICIOUS CIRCLE WITH NO END IN SIGHT OTHER THAN TO GIVE UP AND THEY KEEP THEIR CHEAP CLOTHES I RETURNED, AND KEEP MY MONEY.WHAT A GREAT BUSINESS THEY RUN.

Review about: Fashionmia Online Order.

I didn't like: Stinky clothing, Quality or service, Items look great on the site but look very poor quality, Refund process.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Clothing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss SIZING AND MATERIAL QUALITY / $130
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Submit review

Comments

FashionmiaCares
#1193485
Fashionmia Response

Hello Sandy,

Thank you for sharing your experience here.My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation.

Could you please offer me your order number?

And I will check your order status and refund status for you. And also, please offer me the tracking number of your returned parcel. I will confirm with our warehouse about this problem.

Please don't worry.

I will definitely help you with this issue ASAP.

Email: doris@fashionmia.com